The fourth "METU Research Information Days" will be held between March 5th and 26th, 2012.
A total of seven sessions will be held at March 5th, 12th, 13th, and 26th during the event.
- The units that aid the management of R&D projects at METU and supportive activities (Financial Subjects, Intellectual Property Rights),
- Seventh Framework Programme R&D support and job opportunities at Joint Research Center
- TÜBİTAK and EU support for young researchers
- R&D support realized through Public – public and public – private sector cooperation
- Development Agency support and EU ICT Policy Support Programme (ICT PSP) support, which were recently put into applicationInstrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) support, which is carried out through Central Finance and Contacts Unit (CFCU).
International Communication Points and related experts will be providing information and METU scholars will be sharing their experiences during every event.
All researchers are welcome to attend the events.
For more detail, follow: http://www.pdo.metu.edu.tr/system/files/ABG-2012.pdf